Gaggio Ombrelloni will be present at the Salone del Mobile which will be held from 7 to 12 June in Milan with its Design line. The most important event in the field of international design is back, which will see the participation of Gaggio Ombrelloni with its Design...
Central pole umbrella
Pyramid the invention
Light and shadow. The lamp umbrella.
The communicative parasol
Shape, light and design transform a message in an emotion
Opening and closing system
See how Pyramid opens and closes easily
Pyramid opens and closes with maximum ease of handling thanks to a pulley system in stainless steel with EASY BLOCK locking system.
Personality and elegance by day and by night
Pyramid adds a touch of elegance to any location it is placed in, shading its guests from dawn till dusk
When open, it protects from the sun and rain, furnishing and sheltering the space below. The back-lit panels allow use also in the evening, without requiring any additional lighting fixtures. When closed, it changes its function and turns into a decor lamp with a refined design.
Functionality and aesthetics
Built to last
Technology and high performance of materials
Reliability of nautical components
Attention to details
LED lighting and durability
A sustanable choice
Pyramid is also environmentally friendly, as its dimming LED lights provide a high energy efficient lighting system. Using a low voltage system is highly beneficial in terms of safety and compliance with reference standards. The Pyramid patent underwent structural calculations and aerodynamic resistance simulations to make it suitable for the most diverse environments and applications.
The best ideas come from the comparison
Pyramid’s success confirms the company’s choice to develop multi-purpose and aesthetically pleasing sun umbrellas.
Innovation is the foundation of the success of Gaggio umbrellas and the company, to develop is now investing growingly resources in Research & Development in order to build revolutionary technological solutions.
Pyramid is the result of the winning collaboration between Gaggio and architect Roberto Pamio + Partners.
Pamio Design was born in 2000 as an operating cell affiliated to the Roberto Pamio Architecture Studio.
A design vision, inspired by the values of proportion, aesthetics and attention to detail, combined with a profound knowledge of the subject, guides the operating philosophy of the architectural firm that operates intensively at an international level in the field of architectural design and design made in Italy.
Pyramid is built with materials and marine components highly resistant to atmospheric agents that guarantee a long life
Lamp/Umbrella with central pole
High tenacity 6005 aluminum alloy frame
MODULAR CANOPY - easy to replace
Quick opening and closing system with nautical pulley
PMMA (polycarbonate) panels with satin finish
Bolts in stainless steel
Joints in aluminum
Joints in anodized aluminum.
Discover all the technical details and documentation of Pyramid
Care, Maintenance and Warranty
Umbrella Maintenance and Care
A fundamental product for your business or garden will last longer over time with proper maintenance.
When we refer to a professional umbrella we must consider the fact that we are talking about a product that will be placed in an outdoor space and subject to wear, therefore special precautions are needed in maintenance and cleaning.
In general, Gaggio recommends:
- Do not proceed with the installation and use of the umbrella without first reading the installation and user manual
- If the umbrella does not have an installation and user manual, ask Gaggio srl for a copy
- Always have the installation carried out by qualified personnel
- Make sure that the weight of the base (ballast) is always commensurate with the weather conditions, the conditions of the flooring and the size of the umbrella. In any case, it is recommended to close the umbrella in case of strong wind or in case of adverse weather events.
- Make sure that the umbrella is firmly fixed on the base by means of the provided fixing screws
- Do not stay close to the umbrella during the opening and closing phases
- Do not approach or direct heat sources directly to the cover cloth
- Close the umbrella by releasing the flaps of fabric left inside the structure
- Always tie the umbrella with the appropriate belt once closed, avoiding leaving layers of fabric and flounces fluttering in the wind
- Always wear the protective cover when putting the umbrella back or when transporting it
- Pay attention during the opening and closing phases that the fabric does not get stuck in the frame and not to hit walls and other objects present
Rain and snow: fabrics treated with waterproofing resins (so-called waterproof) do not constitute an absolute guarantee against rain and bad weather. Water can, in fact, seep through the seams holes. Gaggio srl’s use of special yarns, resins for seams and special processes (WATER SAFE system) considerably reduces the phenomenon but unfortunately does not eliminate it. The waterproofing treatment also manifests a natural decay over time.
Warranty and Sale
Since 1960 Gaggio has been making professional umbrellas by carefully selecting the materials and components to be introduced into the production cycle. Quality, durability, ease of use, aesthetic refinement, and attention to detail are our distinctive elements. We follow specific quality control procedures and inspect each finished product to minimize the possible presence of defects.
Duration of Warranty
Interchangeable white canvases in Nautico Top Heavy fabric 445 g / m² – Lacquer on both sides, fungicide treatment, imitation leather embossing, further waterproofing on the reverse.
- 2 YEARS – FABRICS (COLOR SOLIDITY)
- 2 YEARS – FRAME – MECHANICAL AND HYDRAULIC COMPONENTS
- 1 YEAR – ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS AND ACCESSORIES
Are you interested in this umbrella?
Sign up and you will receive
Logo and lettering colours
Pyramid is the professional of shadow and light, he plays many roles and all with great personality
Request more information
Contact us to receive all the information on Pyramid or request a personalized quote.